What We Do
Doctors of Chiropractic specialise in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of neuro-musculo-skeletal problems.
Chiropractic Care focuses on the cause of the problem, and not just the symptoms. By restoring normal function to the neuro-musculo-skeletal system, chiropractors play a major part in relieving disorders, and any accompanying pain or discomfort, arising from accidents, stress, lack of exercise, poor posture, illness and the everyday wear and tear that happens to all of us.
At Sydney Spine & Sports Centre out goal is to optimise the function of the spine, and by improving posture, we can improve many aspects of your health.
Ask yourself this. Do you suffer from:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Poor posture
- Knee pain
And now ask yourself this. Do you want to live a more active, mobile, independent, fit, and healthy life?
If you answered yes to any of these then Chiropractic Care could be the solution to helping you BE. MOBILE. As a group of chiropractors, our scope of practice includes all problems related to the neuro-musculoskeletal system.
How we help. The techniques we use include:
- Motorised Flexion Distraction Therapy (otherwise known as Spinal Disc Decompression Therapy)
- Diversified Chiropractic Technique
- Activator Device Adjusting
- Muscle Release and Trigger Point Release Techniques– including stretching
- Myofascial Dry Needling
- Postural Retraining and rehabilitation
Why Choose use
- We utilise the latest assessment and treatment techniques, using only “Best Evidence” techniques
- We listen to you and what your needs are
- We have an integrated treatment approach
- Year on year, we provide excellent results at good value to our customers
- We’re located in Sydney City, Double Bay, Alexandria and Drummoyne, both during and after hours.
- We are posture, ergonomics and sports injury experts